Some Kind Of Worm Some Kind Of Worm

Welcome back. So the animation was decent, and I can dig the bizarre Kafkaesque story line but there are a few issues for me. Mouths were poorly synced with the words being spoken by the characters; a correction could be to either add in a ng preloader which might help, or put more time into animating the speech. Also some buttons that would allow for replay, play, pause might be nice. And I get that you weren't going for plot, but maybe a little something would be nice (like why would a kid showing grandpa a worm illicit a stabbing, but whatever senseless violence is always a winner) . Nice work but definitely room for improvement

Space Bunny Space Bunny

like a spring breeze

The graphics seemed nice and smooth, refreshing. Also I hope that was a cameo from Dolphin Olympics

viralplatipuss responds:

*nods*

Humanz 1 Humanz 1

Plot . .

I appreciate the boycott of violence, but the poor plot made it difficult to appreciate. Especially with graphics like this which are fine if there is a gripping story line but the big climax was a fart. . . and a lot of laughing . . .

Phyle responds:

Indeed :)
That's what humanity is all about...
It's sarcasm

Real Tournament ep.1 Real Tournament ep.1

Good

Nice Sprite work. Using "LF2" sprites is pretty BA. You could have improved more on the fluency of the action, and added in some voices, but other than that excelent job.

Mario Is Random : Too Mario Is Random : Too

good

This was excellent sprite work. Dont listen to the N00blet who commented before me. It was good.

Out For Drinks (part1) Out For Drinks (part1)

....

It wasnt rly a flash movie apart fromn the subtitles and thre wasnt much to it besides getting drinks. Redundant I think so.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

FIFEN

I give it a five simply becaulse theres a song that is mostt excellent.!!!11!!!!1

The Gunslingers The Gunslingers

It was pretty good

The grafics were excelent. Its stye was a little over dramatic which was kind of poor. But the music was also excelent therefor making me give it a 7 becaulse of its lack of violece and humor.

++Nes Collab++ ++Nes Collab++

pretty Sweet

This was an excellent collection of clasic game paradys. I especialy enjoyed the Zelda clip however I didnt perticularily enjoy the Punch out section.

The easter Egg was also quite comical LAWL.

Piggy Bank Pinko Piggy Bank Pinko

ZOMG, THE HILARITY!

Oh...great flash. The animation is great and cartoony-looking. The jokes are funny too. Great flash. I fifened.