SaruWashiTako Ver 0.1 SaruWashiTako Ver 0.1

blame it on the ADD but I couldnt play the entirety of a side-scroller with somewhat unresponsive controls and not particularly gripping graphics. But this game obviously has potential and is programmed well for the most part, and seeing as how its v0.1 there will certainly be improvements.
Here are some ideas to consider though: When you attack in midair you can no longer move forward at the same time, but just fall straight down. The attack command also cannot be executed while the character is merely walking, but he has to stop and then shoot. While this is only a minor problem during the easier levels where enemies can easily be maneuvered around it seems like this problem on a harder level could be more troublesome.
But for the most part, good stuff. Keep it up!

Sonic Quiz Sonic Quiz

Not bad

But perhaps Wiki would have been a faster channel to the factoids presented

Super Maze Game V.1 Super Maze Game V.1

Ehh

It was pretty generic but it served its purpose. But i would suggest adding in some more attractive cursors, or a menu. And I would disable people from using right click as a means to cheat.

XavierKS responds:

Since I'm new, any specific suggestions and facts will help, thanks for the comment.

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Fantastic

I really enjoyed how smooth the game play was and the alignment with the shapes and music. Furthermore, it inspired me to do two things: eat lucky charms given all of the delectable shapes in the game, and take a nap because of the soothing music.

Plankton Life 2 Plankton Life 2

Scrumtrelesent

I have not played a flash game that good since "fishy"..

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Very Nice

That was one of the best flash games i have seen in a long time. I think it goes right up thier with "Madness"

Atari Space Invaders Atari Space Invaders

Pretty sweet

This was an exvellent version of space invaders with all of the necesary perks.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Excellent

Possibly one of the best flash games ever!!!!111!!!1!!