Some Kind Of Worm Some Kind Of Worm

Welcome back. So the animation was decent, and I can dig the bizarre Kafkaesque story line but there are a few issues for me. Mouths were poorly synced with the words being spoken by the characters; a correction could be to either add in a ng preloader which might help, or put more time into animating the speech. Also some buttons that would allow for replay, play, pause might be nice. And I get that you weren't going for plot, but maybe a little something would be nice (like why would a kid showing grandpa a worm illicit a stabbing, but whatever senseless violence is always a winner) . Nice work but definitely room for improvement

Space Bunny Space Bunny

like a spring breeze

The graphics seemed nice and smooth, refreshing. Also I hope that was a cameo from Dolphin Olympics

viralplatipuss responds:

*nods*

Humanz 1 Humanz 1

Plot . .

I appreciate the boycott of violence, but the poor plot made it difficult to appreciate. Especially with graphics like this which are fine if there is a gripping story line but the big climax was a fart. . . and a lot of laughing . . .

Phyle responds:

Indeed :)
That's what humanity is all about...
It's sarcasm

SaruWashiTako Ver 0.1 SaruWashiTako Ver 0.1

blame it on the ADD but I couldnt play the entirety of a side-scroller with somewhat unresponsive controls and not particularly gripping graphics. But this game obviously has potential and is programmed well for the most part, and seeing as how its v0.1 there will certainly be improvements.
Here are some ideas to consider though: When you attack in midair you can no longer move forward at the same time, but just fall straight down. The attack command also cannot be executed while the character is merely walking, but he has to stop and then shoot. While this is only a minor problem during the easier levels where enemies can easily be maneuvered around it seems like this problem on a harder level could be more troublesome.
But for the most part, good stuff. Keep it up!

Sonic Quiz Sonic Quiz

Not bad

But perhaps Wiki would have been a faster channel to the factoids presented

Super Maze Game V.1 Super Maze Game V.1

Ehh

It was pretty generic but it served its purpose. But i would suggest adding in some more attractive cursors, or a menu. And I would disable people from using right click as a means to cheat.

XavierKS responds:

Since I'm new, any specific suggestions and facts will help, thanks for the comment.